"Cuckoo Clock"- ft. Aurora paper pack

3:33 pm PAPERTWISTERIndia 0 Comments

Hello Everyone!

Hope you'll are doing great! This is Chaitali, back with a bang!!! Sharing one of my favorite projects with you all.
"Cuckoo Clock" This reminds us of our childhood right??? I always wanted to make one and when I saw the "Aurora" paper pack I thought it's just perfect for my cuckoo clock.

The clock measures approximately 18 1/2 inches tall by 10 wide, by 3 1/4 deep. Made using papericious Aurora designer pattern paperAurora motif bundle. This papers are beautifully designed using light and pastel shades and are perfect for making any kind of project. This is a "must have" paper pack for every crafter.
I haven't added the working clock in this project. But, I will definitely make one and share it with all very soon.

Now, let's see how my cuckoo clock looks like!









Supplies:
1. Papericious Aurora Paper Pack.
2. Papericious Aurora Motif Bundle.
3. Forest green Card stock 300gsm.
4. Gold Mirror Card stock.


I hope you all like it. Thanks for stopping by!❤️

Love,
PAPERTWISTERIndia 🤗

You Might Also Like

0 comments: