Designer Mirror ft. "Serenity" paperpack

8:42 am madhabi's craft studio 0 Comments

 




Hello friends! Hope everyone is doing well . I am Madhabi, back with one more project for you all with the new release paperpack collection "Serenity". 

This time I created a home decor project " Designer Mirror " using one of the paper from the 'Serinity' paper pack and also die cut embellieshments from the coordinating motif bundle.

To start, I used a 12"x 12" mdf board, and placed a mirror in the middle and  applied Papericious crackle paste on the boarders and used some texture paste with stencil and let it dry to get the crack effects and texture on the background.  I also used clay to give the boarders on the four side of board and around the mirror. Next step I used Papericious white heavy Gesso to prime the whole board. After drying, I applied little colours on the background and created a composition using one of the paper from the Serenity collection and embellishements from the motif bundle.  At last decorated with some flowers and golden colour diecuts.

I am sharing some close up photos here.









This is all for today. Hope you liked this home decor project. You can check all the products that are available  on the website www.papericious.com

So bye for now. Till then, Keep Creating and Happy Crafting.
Love 
Madhabi












You Might Also Like

0 comments: