Gorgeous Landscape Slimline Cards

11:07 am Mayank Arthub 0 Comments


It's not a Unicorn, it's a horse with a sword on its head that guides my craft supplies!

Hi everyone! Starting today with a big smile, I have two cute cards on the Papericious blog feat. MOONLIGHTBELLA paperpack.

This paperpack has super cute patterns, elements and designs perfect for any occassion. It also coordinates with various other products in the same theme to go along with it.

Let me show you how I created these two beauties one by one; 



This is another take on the slimline card series but in landscape form.

For the base, I used papers from this collection along with gold matting, and white base, some ink blending and splatters.
For the focus, I used the castle from the motif bundle and helped create a scene using flowers and leaves. 
The sentiment is a gold toned chippie to add interest.
To finish off, I added a few jewels as embellishments and my card was completed.

 This is another one from the landscape slimline cards, measuring 4-8 inches.

To start with, I decided to use the sentiment as the focal point this time and the motifs as the supports. 
For the layers, I used papers from this collection along with gold matting over white card base and light card front.
Then I added the sentiment and the motifs, used glossy accents to highlight them and then finished off with a few sequins as embellishments

Aren't these cards cute? I hope these projects inspire you all to create something magical!
Don't forget to comment and check our social medias for more inspirations...
Thank you for stopping by...

 SUPPLY USED

 


You Might Also Like

0 comments: