Princess Carriage ( Explosion box )

11:40 am Mayank Arthub 0 Comments

 


Dreams are nothing but our imagination to achieve a castle over the clouds...

Hi everyone! Starting today with a big smile, I have an amazing explosion box on the Papericious blog feat. MOONLIGHT BELLA paperpack.

This paperpack has super cute patterns, elements and designs perfect for any occassion. It also coordinates with various other products in the same theme to go along with it.

Let me show you how I created this explosion box in a stepwise process...



Starting with 12x12 white cardstock, I created the base of the box easily along with the lid and then started to layer it up one by one.

I used papers from this collection along with gold matting, and white base, some ink blending and splatters.

For the focus, I used the castle from the motif bundle and helped create a scene using flowers and leaves, added dimensions for interesed over s side

For the sentiment, added a simple clean strip and a cute crown chippie atop it

The bases were most the pattern papers from this collection along with various die cuts from the motif bundles.

I also used elements and sequins to enhance the layers. Using a pastel theme altogether gave the teal hues a good lift too. 

Finally, I added flowers and leaves around and placed main elements atop it.



This was really a beautiful twist to inculcate in the box.

I added layers and gold matting and then used a 3D chippie princess carriage as the main thing and then balanced it with florals.

I throughly enjoyed creating this cute and adorable little explosion box and I hope these projects inspire you all to create something magical!

Don't forget to comment and check our social medias for more inspirations...

Thank you for stopping by...

You Might Also Like

0 comments: