Castle Girl Slimline Cards

10:46 am Mayank Arthub 0 Comments

Hi everyone! Hope the week is going great...

Today on the Papericious blog, I'm super excited to bring to you all two cute slimline cards feat. MOONLIGHT BELLA  Paperpack.

This paperpack has super cute patterns, elements and designs perfect for any occassion. It also coordinates with various other products in the same theme to go along with it.

Let me show you how I created these two beauties one by one





This card measures 4-8 inches and is one of my fav creations using this collection.
To start with, I layered papers from this collection along with gold matt. To create a central focus, I used circle die cut and then layered castle image from the motif bundle along with flowers and foliage, and then added a sentiment strip atop the flowers, finishing it all off with some brightly colored sequins





This is another take on the slimline card, measuring 4-8 inches feat. cute girl motifand was easy to put together.

To start with, I used the various die cuts from the motif bundle and helped create a scene using a focal girl motif and backed with flowers and leaves. For the layers, I used papers from this collection along with gold matting, and a sentiment strip atop the entire panel.

To finish off, I added a few sequins as embellishments and my card was completed.


 
Aren't these cards cute? I hope these projects inspire you all to create something magical!
Don't forget to comment and check our social medias for more inspirations...
Thank you for stopping by..



You Might Also Like

0 comments: