Cute unicorn slimline cards

10:11 am Mayank Arthub 0 Comments

 



    Thinking abides unicorns and unicorns our dreams...

Hi everyone! Hope the week is going great...

Today on the Papericious blog, I'm super excited to bring to you all two cute slimline cards feat. MOONLIGHT BELLA paperpack.

This paperpack has super cute patterns, elements and designs perfect for any occassion. It also coordinates with various other products in the same theme to go along with it.

Let me show you how I created these two beauties one by one;


This card measures 4-8 inches.

To start with, I layered papers from this collection along with gold matt and white base, used various images from the motif bundle and a sentiment strip atop the entire panel.

Layering atop an embossed card front, I used simple sentiment to  enhance the look of the card.


This is another take on the slimline card, measuring 4-8 inches.

To start with, I die cut some clouds and then ink blended them with soft pastel pink shades. These matched the die cuts from the motif bundle and helped create a scene using a focal unicorn motif. For the layers, I used papers from this collection along with gold matting, and a sentiment strip atop the entire panel.

To finish off, I added a few sequins as embellishments.

Aren't these cards cute? I hope these projects inspire you all to create something magical!

Don't forget to comment and check our social medias for more inspirations...

Thank you for stopping by...

You Might Also Like

0 comments: