Home Décor Plaque With Planter

1:21 pm crafterstudio 0 Comments

 

Hello Everyone, Today I am on the blog with yet another home décor plaque with planter. This plaque is simple yet elegant to beautify your home during this Monsoon Season. 

This plaque was made using pretty simple wood and some leftover plyboard. I took a plaque of the size of 14" by 8" and I pasted a Hut shaped frame on the top which is part of a broken frame lying in my home and painted it using Folk Art sheep skin chalk paint. 

Further I did  decoupage on the whole plaque using Papericious _ Morning Benovelence Decoupage Papers .I also gave two coats of Papericious Matt Varnish on top of it. I used Papericious Decoupage Glue  to paste the paper on the plaque.

Later I attached a bottle clamp to attach an empty jar at the base. 

With the planter attached to the plaque, you can add some fresh refreshing or artificial plants to your space! For my planter I added some water in the jar and added  money plant to it. I hope you like what I have created. So give it a try by using simple supplies and waste wood at your home and stylize your front entryway and wow your guests with this plaque with planter!

Hope you like my creation . That's all for today .

Love n Hugs

Mona Diwan


 Supplies Used

Papericious _ Morning Benovelence Decoupage Papers 



Papericious decoupage glue

                                                                   Papericious Varnish.














You Might Also Like

0 comments: