DIY Desk Decor and Tags using Etheral Paper Pack

4:49 pm heena shaikh 0 Comments

Hello Everyone, 
Heena here from bloomingpaperbuds.com, Today I have two amazing projects to share featuring the new launches from Papericious. Check out the April release if you haven't already, Papericious has launched some amazing mdf desk organizers, two new beautiful paper packs and the most awaited white chippies.
Today  I will show you how to alter one of these desk organizers to make beautiful desk decor, let's begin...




Step 1: Start by painting the base of the organiser with Chalk paints, I have used Bracket green chalk paint here.


Step 2: Here I have taken a doily stamp (Use any stamp of your choice) and stamped the image using versamark and heat embossed the stamped image with white embossing powder. You can also use a paper doily and decoupage it but if you are not good at decoupage you can do what I did here.


Step 3: Add Polks dots. Use a pencil to mark down where you want the dots to be and use the back of a skewer stick to make polka dots. Here I have used Natural white chalk Paint to make the dots.


Step 4: Finish off by applying decoupage varnish.


Step 5: This step is optional but I think it looks really pretty, Here I took some fake flowers and with the help of a floral tape I wrapped the floral stem/wire with a pen and covered it with washi tape. And you're done!





I also created these tags using the beautiful Etheral Paper pack.


For these tags, I have fussy cut images from the cut and create sheet and I have also used white chippies circle flourish and tags and words from the Lovely set. I have also used the white crackle paste, some sequins and seed beads.

















I hope you found this tutorial inspirational!

Thank you for stopping by!
Heena xo


Supplies Used:






















You Might Also Like

0 comments: