Handmade notebook

4:28 pm Memory Keepers by Priyanka 0 Comments

Hey everyone!

I am Priyanka sharing with you today my handmade notebook which I made using the Aurora paper pack from Papericious.



I have used seude fabric from Papericious to make the cover and tea dyed the papers to put inside the book. There are two book let's inside which I have binded with hemp cord. Then I just used some seam binding to put the book let's inside the book. They are easily removable and more pages can be added if needed. 



For the cover I hand made a Shaker frame with the help of chipboard and covered it with seude fabric. I hand used a tulle fabric for the cover of the Shaker instead of acetate. It gives a really beautiful finish. Then I hand adorned the frame with flower motifs from the paper collection, some spring chipboard leaves, some foliage etc.


Then I have put some art stones, pearls, sequins crystal clear glitter to complete the project.

Then I used the sentiment from the motifbundle and put some lace on the edge of the frame.


Here the notebook is ready to put some beautiful thoughts in it. 

I hope you liked this project. Do see below the list of materials that I used from Papericious

Spring chipboard leaves


Aurora motif bundle


Aurora paper pack

Crystal clear glitter


I how you find some inspiration through this project. Do share in the comments. 
Thanks for looking! 
Priyanka


You Might Also Like

0 comments: