Birthday Exploding Box

10:02 am madhabi's craft studio 0 Comments

 


Good morning! Hope you are having a great week. It's me Madhabi back on today's blog to share with you my new creation using the" Moonlight Bella" paperpack. This time I created a birthday exploding box where I used papers from the pack and also the die cut embellieshments from the co ordinating Motif Bundle. I have also used the 3D cart chipboard wher one can fill the cart to keep money or chocolates. This box can also be used to keep photos as there I kept flaps in each side of the box. It can be a great idea for gifting purpose.

I am sharing some more pictures here.









Hope you liked this project. If you are inspired then please give it a  try and don't forget to tag us. All the materials are available at www.papericious.com, so go and grab it.

Bye for now. Keep creating and happy crafting!
Love
Madhabi























You Might Also Like

0 comments: