Multidimensional slimline cards

10:20 am Mayank Arthub 0 Comments

Hi everyone! Starting today with a big smile, I have gorgeous cards on the Papericious blog feat. AURORA paper pack.
This paper pack has super cute patterns, elements and designs perfect for any occasion. It also coordinates with various other products in the same theme to go along with it.
Let me show you how I created these two beauties one by one;

 


This is a slimline card but in portrait orientation.
For the base, I used papers from this collection along with gold matting, and white base, some ink blending and splatters.
For the focus, I used a rolled up papers and topped it with a  resin frame and flowers from the motif bundle and helped create a scene using die cuts, laces and leaves. 
The sentiment is a black toned chippie to add interest.
To finish off, I added a few jewels as embellishments and my card was completed.

This is another take on my slimline cards measuring 4 by 8 inches.
For the base, I used papers from this collection along with gold matting, and white base, some ink blending and splatters.
For the focus, I used  rolled up papers and topped it with a  resin frame and flowers from the motif bundle and helped create a scene using die cuts, laces and leaves. 
The sentiment is a black toned chippie to add interest.
To finish off, I added a few jewels as embellishments and my card was completed

Aren't these cards cute? I hope these projects inspire you all to create something magical!
Don't forget to comment and check our social medias for more inspirations...
Thank you for stopping by

You Might Also Like

0 comments: