Elegant Shaker Cards

10:23 am Mayank Arthub 2 Comments


Hi everyone! 
Hope you are all doing good.
Today, I have two gorgeous cards on the Papericious blog feat. Serenity paper pack and the exciting part is that they are interactive shaker cards.
This paper pack has lush and royal patterns, elements and designs perfect for any heritage occassion. It also coordinates with various other products in the same theme to go along with it.
Let me show you how I created these two beauties one by one

The card is portrait oriented slimline which measures 6 by 8 inches
For the base, I used papers from this collection along with gold matting, and white base, some ink blending and splatters.
To create the shaker I simply used foam tape and acetate, added sparkle, beads and sequins and then sealed it up.
For the focus, I used the trees from the motif bundle and helped create a scene using flowers and leaves. 
I also added a beautiful coordinating birds along the top for effect.
The sentiment I added is from the motif bundle and I choose purple to add interest.
To finish off, I added a few jewels as embellishments and my card was completed.

This is another take on the shaker cards.
For the base, I used papers from this collection along with gold matting, and white base, some ink blending and kept the main focus to the wood-log pattern.
For the shaker, I used a circular frame this time and added mandapa and arranged two majestic peacocks from the motif bundle and helped create a scene using flowers and leaves around it.
I also added a peacock feather chippie to add interest. 
For the pop, I used 3D flowers and also used gold pearls...
The sentiment from the motif bundle added interest too!
To finish off, I added a few jewels as embellishments and my shaker card was completed.


I hope these inspires you all to create more such gorgeous cards!

Don't forget to comment and check our social medias for more inspirations...

Thanks for joining!

You Might Also Like

2 comments: