Fridge Magnet with "Imperfectly Perfect" collection

12:28 am madhabi's craft studio 0 Comments

 


Hello friends! Today me Madhabi is back on the blog with a new inspiration for you all. This time I created a simple DIY fridge magnet, which is very simple to create. Here I used the "Imperfectly perfect" collection and specially the die cut embellishments from the co ordinating Motif Bundle. 

Just take any small size base, here I have taken 4*4 square base, paste one background paperpack and decorate it with the die cuts from the motif bundle. Stick a clip on the corner to clip pictures or any quotes. Your handmade fridge magnet is ready within minutes. Clip a picture and gift this to some one you love. 
Sharing some more pictures.




Hope you liked my creation. Products available at www.papericious.com
Thank you for stopping by. See you soon, till then, keep creating and happy crafting!
Love
Madhabi









You Might Also Like

0 comments: