Circular Album AURORA

10:29 am Mayank Arthub 0 Comments


Hi everyone! Hope the week is up to a great start...
Today, I'm super excited to bring to you a fascinating project feat. AURORA paper pack by Papericious.
This paper pack has super cute patterns, elements and designs perfect for any occasion. It also coordinates with various other products in the same theme to go along with it.
Let me show you how I created this beauty;

The main focal point of this project is the circular shaker cover. Covered in suede, I added shaker element to the front using thick chipboard spacers, foam tape along with the chippie castle and other elements from the motif bundle. I also added shaker elements to it and completed the lid. Look how sturdy yet beautiful this came out to be.


The inside pages contains various flip-flaps, pop-ups and interactive surprises. I embellished with flowers and ephemera pieces alongside them and added spaces for the pictures as well.
To add a little something extra to the layout, I used florals and gold accents as embellishments over the top front and foliage too!
Lastly, sequins and pearls were added to finish the album.

So there you have an album that would definitely be a good memory keepsake. I hope this inspires you all to create too!
Don't forget to comment and check my social media platforms for more inspirations...
Thanks for stopping by!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: