Masculine envelopes and gift tags

1:07 pm Memory Keepers by Priyanka 0 Comments

 Hey everyone!

Today's inspiration for you is two masculine envelopes and gift tags... Continuing with the festive vibes, there is always a need to give something unusual to that special man in your life... With that thought I have made two masculine envelopes perfect for a brother, brother in law, son, son in law or a friend.


Featuring the Imperfectly perfect paper pack from Papericious and the coordinatig motif bundle these envelopes measure 4x7.5  inches. First I made a base backing it up with black cardstock to enhance the base pattern paper. Then I have used a broad white frame on one envelope and pieces of circular frame on another one. Then I played with the notice and chippies. Topped with a sentiment and made some black splatters.



I cudnt stop at just two envelopes so I also made two gift tags that can be a great way to add that special touch to the gifts. Take a look at these gorgeous elements from the paper pack that are so eye catching that a person will surely forget about the gift.

These gift tags are broad which is perfect for writing a beautiful message at the back. I have used a gear and cogs background on top of the pattern paper to make it more interesting. Played with motifs, added a sentiment and used black bakers twine around the edges. Put some black and white splatters to complete the look.

I hope you like these creations and I have given you some inspiration for creating masculine projects. Do let me know in the comments which one is your favorite.

The list of supplies are as follows-

Imperfectly perfect paper pack
Imperfectly perfect motif bundle
White cardstock
Tag dies
Baker's twine 
Black organza ribbon
Black cardstock
Black watercolor
White watercolor
Foliage dies
Nesting rectangle frame die
Nesting circle dies
Gear and cogs dies
Black and brown distress inks

Thanks for looking!!!
Priyanka


You Might Also Like

0 comments: