Scrapbook layout ft. Aurora Paperpack

12:53 pm Shabna Shafi 0 Comments





 
Hello everyone..,
Shabna here back again with an another beautiful layout inspiration using the aurora collection by Papericious.
Who hates scrapbook??
For me it’s more than an emotion!
I love creating layouts over n over by layering each and every single steps😍❤️.
When it’s for your best friend.., Aurora collection is the best choice❤️ You’ll gonna definitely love each and every stuffs.
Here I created this beautiful layout for my bestfriend with one of our favourite photo


I used the aurora motifs for layering the photo.
Those leaves and flowers given the layout a stunning look🤍



Materials used:

Aurora Paperpack and motifs

Measurement: 12*12in 

Hope you all loved❤️
Thank you!






 

You Might Also Like

0 comments: