Altered hoop using Serenity collection

10:25 am Mayank Arthub 0 Comments



Hi everyone!
With the festivities just round the corner, we all start to decorate our homes and so today on the Papericious blog, I bring to you an amazingly unique creation that will definitely pop up your home decors...

I started by taking an embroidery hoop and wrapped jute cord around it. Then I stretched a serene purple sheet in it and prepared it for medias.
Firstly I used stencil and embossing paint to create a texture over the paper .

For the overall focal point, I embellished with flowers and ephemera pieces alongside the frame.

To added a little something to the layout, I used motifs and florals and gold accents as embellishments over the top front and the right  side with foliage and the majestic peacock too!

Lastly, I balanced the layout by simply adding three lanterns hanging from the top to add interest.


And now comes the fun part... Lights

The use of battery powered cork lights just amplified the whole thing. I strategically placed the lights behind the lanterns and then all over the layout so as to highlight the focal points and also hide the switch. Finally I added a few bling and finished the project.

I hope this inspires you all to create!
Don't forget to comment and check our social medias for more inspirations...
Thank you so much for stopping by


You Might Also Like

0 comments: