Shagun Envelope Ft. 'Serenity'

9:36 am madhabi's craft studio 0 Comments

 


Hello my dear friends! It's Madhabi here once again on the blog to share my new creation with you all. Today I am here to show you the Shagun envelope I created using the "serenity" paper collection.

To start, I used white cardstock to create the envelope which is 10*8 inch. To cover the base I used two different background paperpack for each envelope . To lock the envelope, I used belts which is 2 inch in measurement. At last I decorated the envelopes with diecut embellieshments from the coordinating motif bundle and also used chipboard sentiments.

All the products are available at www.papericious.com. Please visit the website to grab the beautiful products.  I am sharing some more close up pictures.




Thank you so much for stopping by. Hope you liked my creation. Don't forget to share with us what you created. Bye for now, see you next time.
Keep creating... and Happy crafting!
Love 
Madhabi









You Might Also Like

0 comments: