Farmhouse Style Sign For " Coffee Bar "

12:09 am crafterstudio 0 Comments

 

This is Mona here, and I am on the Papericious Blog to share with you a Home Décor Plaque which I made using  Papericious - My Caffeine Time Decoupage Paper and Chalk Paints. 

Need Coffee? Here's Your Sign!

Give your walls something which can describe your love for coffee. Today I am sharing with you this signboard I created using Papericious Decoupage products.To create my project, I started with a base measuring 16 inches by 10 inches. For this plaque. I first painted the MDF base with Folk Art Chalk Paint Sheep Skin and Java in vertical stripes. I used masking Tape in vertical columns to apply chalk paints of both the shades.

 I then shortened the length of the decoupage paper to place in between the vertical stripes in the middle. I used Papericious decoupage glue to adhere the paper in the middle.
 Later, I used an angular brush with Java Chalk Paint to demarcate the area around the decoupage paper area and gave it some depth. You can see how I created the depth around the decoupaged area in the picture below. I then did some stamping all around the plaque using Black Archival Ink.
 I also used Antique Wax at the bottom and on the top of the stripes to give them some vintage look.  
Once everything was dry, I gave a coat of  Papericious Varnish to seal everything before applying hooks. 
I do love some fresh brewed coffee. I don't have it every day, but when I do, I like it strong (but sugared and milked up) and I like it BIG. My love of coffee inspired this sign. Coffee lover gift! This beautiful coffee love sign would make a great gift for all those who love coffee. So, this is all from me today. I hope you enjoyed this project and its description. Do like, comment, and share. :)

                                                         Until next time, happy crafting!

Xoxo,

Mona Diwan

 Supplies Used



You Might Also Like

0 comments: