"Insta Popup Cube Card"- Ft Imperfectly Perfect Paper pack

11:00 am PAPERTWISTERIndia 0 Comments


 Hello Beautiful People!🤗 I hope you'll are doing great! This is Chaitali back with an inspiration for you all. Today I am sharing a project for someone very special! I call him DAD my HERO❤️ "Because, no love is greater than that of a father for his daughter." 
Made using Papericious Imperfectly Perfect Paper packImperfectly Perfect Motif Bundle and a Cobalt Blue card stock. I have created a Insta Popup Cube Card which is a perfect gift for your father. 
This cool interactive card is so much fun! The cube lays flat and slides inside the sleeve. When the recipient pulls the card out of the sleeve, the card instantly pops into a cube! You can paste pictures and write messages on the popup cubes.

Now let's see how it looks❤️


Isn't it so much fun???😀

2. Imperfectly Perfect Motif Bundle
3. Cobalt Blue Card stock 300 gsm





I hope you'll like it! Thanks for stopping by.❣️

Love,
PAPERTWISTERIndia 🤗






You Might Also Like

0 comments: