Welcoming our March 2021 Guest Designer - Anita Kejriwal

11:00 am Hussena 0 Comments


Hello everyone!
This is Hussena here, and I am super excited and honoured to introduce our Guest Designer for the month of March who is none other than the brilliant, Anita Kejriwal
We are thrilled to have her here with us and I can't wait for you to check out the stunning projects she has made using our latest release: Blue and Beyond. Please join me in giving a warm welcome to her!

Let's hear from Anita:
Hi friends!
Crafting for sure is very blissful. It not only energises your mind, but also helps to give wings to your creativity.
Papericious is a brand that India is proud of, and all crafters relate so beautifully with this brand. Crafting reaches another level with Papericious products.

I, Anita Kejriwal, am feeling super happy and excited to show my creations with Papericious products using the Valentine’s Collection released in January.

Papercrafting for me is a part of my life, and I have been in this creative world since the last 20 years. I have come a long way as my journey began with flower making and stamping. These two things are very close to my heart. I have designed for many renowned international brands and also have been published in craft magazines. I have also been a part of many Indian brands and love to create and learn as I go.

I love every bit of my work and everything related to it. I am really thankful to Papericious for giving me this opportunity to be a part of their brand.


Today, I am focusing on the Blue and Beyond Patterned Paper Pack. I was just too mesmerized seeing this collection and could not decide which one is the best. Each one of them is unique and beautiful.

I have four projects to showcase the beauty of this pattern paper pack, although, I wish I could show you more. Do pay attention to the versatility of the designs and how exciting it is to play with the Blue and Beyond Paper Pack. It comes with coordinating Die Cut Embellishment Sheets where the elements are pre-cut, saving both time and energy. And they are addictive!

I have two shaped cards to share using the Blue and Beyond Patterned Paper Pack.

The first one has a pocket to hold tags from the Paper Pack. I have played with Element Sheets and the Die Cut Embellishment Sheets to design my card. The designs coordinate with each other in perfection, making the designing of any project very simple and easy.

I have tried to bring the sea scene on my card and adorned it with flowers.

The second card is also a shaped card, but here I have made a Top Fold Card.


The third project is a CAS Card for which I have used the Window design from the Blue and Beyond Paper Pack and given it a 3D effect.


My fourth project is a Gift Bag and my favourite. Here too, I have combined the papers with the Die Cut Embellishment Sheets to create my design. I also made a gift tag to go along with this bag. Doesn't it look so wonderful!?






Which project did you like the most and why? I would love to know.

Hugs,
Anita
-------------

If you liked Anita's projects, please do leave a comment for her! She would love to hear what you think of her projects. 

You can follow Anita on her social media handles for more creative inspiration:

Stay tuned for her next post using our The Date Night and Happy Day Patterned Paper Packs in the coming week. We can't wait to share her wonderful creations with you!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: