Papericious Guest Designer - Ujjwal Gupta | Love Scrapbook ft. Blue and Beyond'

11:01 am Hussena 0 Comments


Hello everyone,
This is Hussena here, and I am super happy about our post today as we have a former DT Member as our Guest Designer for the month of March who is none other than the talented, Ujjwal Gupta!

Ujjwal is a seasoned crafter and designer who loves creating and exploring different art forms, be it Scrapbooking, Card Making, Art Journaling, Mixed Media, Watercolouring, and more. We are ecstatic to have her here with us and I can't wait for you to check out the beautiful project she has made using our latest release: Blue and Beyond. Please join me in giving a warm welcome to her!


Let's hear from Ujjwal:
Hello, I'm Ujjwal. I live in Pune, India. I am a software engineer turned Stay-at-home-mom to two kids. I have been blogging and crafting for over 11 years now and with time my love for art has grown stronger. Stamps and pretty papers are my all-time favorites and I love crafting clean & simple designs that are impactful. 

When I saw the beautiful Blue and Beyond Paper Pack, I knew the papers have to be the star of my album and have to be showcased in their full glory!

So I created lots of pockets and other interactive elements and made sure that the album was functional with lots of photo spaces but at the same time the papers aren't hidden behind the photos.

Also, the simplest details like clear glitter pockets, the glitter window pane element and even the little glass vial on the cover really elevate this album!

I also have a video flip through of the album at the end of post, so stay with me.

You can see the complete flip through of this album HERE: https://youtu.be/mZYBrc2Ejyk


I hope you liked the album and feel inspired to try out these lovely papers! Don't forget to tag Papericious (@papericious) if you try your hands on making some amazing projects using the new Paper Packs. 

Hugs,
Ujjwal
-------------

If you liked Ujjwal's project, please do not hesitate to leave a comment! She would love to hear what you think of her projects. 

You can find Ujjwal on social media here:

Stay tuned for her next post using our The Date Night and Happy Day Patterned Paper Packs in the coming weeks. We can't wait to share her wonderful creations with you!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: