Birthday Stand Banner Card ft. Papericious "Happy Day"

11:00 am Nd’s creation 0 Comments


Hello friends!
Hope you all are doing good. Nandini here from Nd's Creative Art and I am back with yet another inspiration.
I have designed a delightful Birthday Card (Stand Banner Card) with the "'Happy Day" Paper Pack from Papericious. This pack has so many lovely designs which are absolutely wonderful to make birthday cards, scrapbooks and layouts.
This paper pack is right on trend with fresh colours, watercoloured elements, and florals. It also includes Journal Cards and stand-alone elements to embellish any project.
For this card, I just cut out the center, but left the flap which will be the top of the stand table when it is opened. I decorated this stand with embellishments from coordinating Die Cut Embellishment Sheets from the Happy Day Collection which are a perfect addition to the project. I added some flowers and laces to make it more attractive. At last, a sentiment on the front is looking like a cherry on the cake.

Some more pictures:
Supplies Used:

Hope you like this project.
Don't forget to leave some love for me.

Hugs!
Nandini Ramchandani

You Might Also Like

0 comments: