Shaker Card ft. The Date Night | Video Tutorial

4:00 pm Nd’s creation 0 Comments

Hello friends!
This is Nandini here from Nd's Creative Art. I am super excited to be back and share my project with you today using the "The Date Night" Patterned Paper Pack from Papericious' January 2021 Release! 
I am so much in love with this Paper Collection as the colours, designs, combinations, co-ordination etc, are simply perfect to make gorgeous projects with it.
This time I have designed a Shaker Card. For the card, I have used Papericious' The Date Night Die Cut Embellishment Sheets with "The Date Night" Paper Pack. To add to its beauty I added some flowers and sentiments too.
Have a look:
I have a Start to Finish Video Tutorial for this project which you can watch HERE. I hope you enjoy watching my creative process!  
Supplies Used:

Do not forget to share your love. Thank you for stopping with us!

Love,
Nandini Ramchandani

You Might Also Like

0 comments: