Birthday Carnival Box ft. Papericious Happy Day Paper Collection

11:00 am Parita Galani 0 Comments


 Hello everyone!
Hope you all are doing fantastic! This is Parita Galani, here today with inspiration post using Papericious - Happy Day Paper Collection

 Papericious' Happy Day is such a gorgeous collection full of bright colours and beautiful elements, perfect for creating fun kids projects, especially birthdays and carnival memories.

I have created a Pop Up Box which can be used for gifting and can be kept as a souvenir for years to come. I love gifts that are unique and functional as well, so created one such project.
So lets have a look at my project -

Birthday Carnival Box ft. Papericious 'Happy Day'



I hope you all liked my project and will create some fun colorful project for yourselves as well.
Best regards,
Parita K Galani

You Might Also Like

0 comments: