Mixed Media Cards ft. 'The Date Night' | Video Tutorial

11:02 am C 4 Craft 0 Comments


Hello all!
I'm Tulika, from C 4 Craft. I am super excited to be back and share my project with you today using the The Date Night Patterned Paper Pack from Papericious' January 2021 Release!

I am so much in love with this Paper Collection as the colours, designs, combinations, co-ordination etc, are simply perfect to make gorgeous projects with it.

This time I have handcrafted two mixed media cards. I have used Papericious' The Date Night Die Cut Embellishment Sheets with The Date Night Paper Pack, and lace to complete my project.

I will leave you guys here to dig in the details of these cards. Have a look -



I have prepared a step-by-step video tutorial too for these cards. You can check it out HERE or watch below.

Do take time to leave your love for this inspiration and don't forget to tag Papericious (@papericious) if you try your hands on making some amazing projects using the new Paper Packs. 

Love and hugs,

You Might Also Like

0 comments: