All My Heart Plank ft. Papericious 'The Date Night'

11:00 am Parita Galani 0 Comments


 Hello friends!
Hope you all are happy and healthy! 
This is Parita Galani, and I am here today with a Tutorial Post featuring the Papericious - The Date Night Patterned Paper Pack.

I have created a Layout on a Heart shaped Plank using simple layering techniques. This paper pack is perfect for creating any type of love-themed projects with its dreamy and whimsical paper design and matching embellishments.

 So, lets have a look at my project.
All My Heart Plank

Step by Step Tutorial:
Step 1 - To begin, I pulled out a MDF Heart Plank and adhered a beautiful patterned paper from The Date Night Paper Pack to create the base for my layout . Then, I layered it with jute ribbon, and adhered the photo mat on it.
Step 2 - Next, I added some fussy cut images from The Date Night Paper Pack and used a few elements from the Die Cut Embellishment Sheets to create my composition. I also used a Ink Spray to add a splash of colour to the project.
Step 3 - I then added some miscellaneous embellishments to the project such as flowers, glitter globe, crystal clear stones, wood slice, glass bottle, twine, thread and few buttons.
Step 4 - Then, I adhered some Chippies from The Date Night Paper Pack and foiled it using a roll of Gold Foil to add some glitz and glam to the project. And, tadaa! Our project is now complete. You just need to add your picture to finish your beautiful heart plank.

Supplies Used:

I hope you guys enjoyed this tutorial. 
Best Regards,
Parita K Galani

You Might Also Like

0 comments: