Little Dreamer - Shadow Box ft. Dream Big

11:00 am Shweta Tapsi Khode 0 Comments


Hi everyone!
Design team member, Shweta here today to share my new project with you all. 
My project today is a layout featuring the 'Dream Big ' Paper Pack. I have also used the co-ordinating Cut and Create Embellishments and Chipboards. This paper pack has a lot of beautiful and bright elements and is perfect for all your baby and kid related projects.
Have a look.

For this, I made an 8 X 8 inches shadow box from White Cardstock, lots of tutorials are available on YouTube for the same. I chose a dark shade pattern paper for the inside of my shadow box and used a lighter shade on the borders. Then, using some pattern papers, Vellum Cardstock, fussy cut outs from the papers and the co-ordinating CCE, and the chipboards I formed a pleasing composition around a fussy cut notecard from the paper pack. You could also use a picture here. As usual, I created a very layered composition for that extra depth and interest. Here are some close-ups.




Papericious Supplies Used:






I would love to know how you liked the shadow box. Until next time!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: