Art Journal Spread with Dream Big

11:00 am Shilpa Nagaonkar 0 Comments

Hello Everyone!
It's Shilpa here with you today. Papericious' 'Dream Big' Collection has super cute images and great words. I couldn't resist to make Art Journal Spread with them. I love Art Journaling. :)

This is a two page spread, created with Mixed Media. 

To start with I cut out few images and words from Paper Collection and Cut and Create Embellishment Sheets.

For the background, I used torn papers from Dream Big Collection, stencils, stamps, acrylic paints.

I adhered images and added details.


And my page was done. There are lot of layers of colors and texture here.

Hope you would like to try this in your book.
Thanks so much for stopping by.

Papericious Products Used:

Dream Big: Cut and Create Embellishment Sheets

You Might Also Like

0 comments: