Octagonal Mixed Media LO "Grow With Love" ft. "Tranquil" Paper Pack | Video Tutorial

10:59 am C 4 Craft 0 Comments

Hi everyone!
This is Design Team Member Tulika here with a new tutorial project. Papericious recently launched two NEW Paper Packs with co-ordinating Cut and Create Embellishment Sheets and both the paper packs are mind-blowing. Check the new release HERE if you haven't yet done so.

I have handcrafted an Octagonal Mixed Media Layout featuring the Tranquil Patterned Paper Pack and the Tranquil - Cut and Create Embellishment Sheets. This paper pack has some beautiful floral patterns, some vintage elements, rustic doors and windows among other things and is simply alluring.

I have used several fussy cut elements from the paper pack and from the CCE on my layout. I chose pastel colours to give it a soft and elegant look.

Check out some more pictures of my project.




I have prepared step by step process video too. Please check HERE.


Supplies Used:


                                                            

I hope you liked my project and are inspired to make something with this amazing paper collection. I would love to know your views on our new release and please don't forget to leave me some love. Have a great day!

Love and hugs,

You Might Also Like

0 comments: