Camp Memories ft. Papericious Woodland Walk

11:00 am Parita Galani 0 Comments


 Hello Friends!
Greetings for the day!
This is Parita Galani, here today with tutorial post featuring Papericious New Release - Woodland Walk. I hope all of you are in good health and had an amazing festive time. 
 
This dreamy and fun paper pack made me nostalgic about my childhood camping trips, so I have made a Memory Box - Camp Memories to preserve those memories beautifully. If you have basic crafting tools and adhesive you will only need MDF box, Woodland Walk Paper Pack and its matching Cut & Create Embellishment Sheets. Instead of MDF Box you can use any good quality box you already have and reuse it. 


So let's have a look at my project and its Step by Step Tutorial - Camp Memories

Step 1 - I have taken Papericious MDF Box for the base, painted it whole inside out in shade of greenish blue Chalk Paint.
Step 2 - I took 3 design papers from Woodland Walk Collection, one for the top and other two for the base and top of inside the box. I have trimmed the paper according to the exact size of my box. I have placed the papers with the help of Decoupage Glue.

Step 3 - I took out various fussy cut elements from the Paper Pack and Cut & Create Embellishment Sheets. I arranged and placed the fussy cut elements with the help of glue.
Step 4 - I also pasted some cute fussy cut elements on the top of inside of the box as shown below.
Step 5 - Lastly I varnished the complete box with Matte Finish Varnish. Tada! The box is ready to preserve memories more beautifully. You can put in photographs, any objects, souvenirs absolutely anything of your choice which takes you back to that memory lane.

Supplies Used:



I hope you guys liked my tutorial post and will surely craft one to preserve your special memories.
Keep Crafting!
Best Regards,
Parita K Galani

You Might Also Like

0 comments: