Mixed Media Cover Tutorial with Tranquil Patterned Paper Pack

11:00 am Shilpa Nagaonkar 0 Comments

Hello Everyone!
It's Shilpa here. Today I am here with Mixed Media Journal Cover Tutorial. 

I have a Step by Step Tutorial to share with you. 
Let's begin:

I have created this top page of my new journal with lots of Papericious products including newest collection - Tranquil.

I started with embossed White Cardstock. I stamped text and texture using rubber stamps and Black Archival Ink. And on whole surface, I applied clear Gesso.
For more texture, I applied Texture Paste through leaves design stencil. I used spray inks and watercolors to bring colors on the background.



I decided to use these beautiful embellishments: Tranquil Cut and Create Embellishment Sheets, Die Cut Doilies and Leaves from Tranquil Papers, Chipboard designs which I heat embossed with Gold Embossing Powder, Gauze, Lace, Paper Flowers.

When I arranged them all and glued... I loved how it turned out. Later, I adhered this whole panel onto the my new Journal.

 



Hope you enjoyed the tutorial. This same procedure can be turned out into making Card, Tag or Scrapbook Layout.
Thanks so much for stopping by.

Papericious Products Used:

Tranquil 12" X 12" Patterned Paper Pack 

Tranquil - Cut and Create Embellishment Sheets

Flourish Grey Chippies

Lace Blooms

You Might Also Like

0 comments: