'Little Explorer' - Layout ft. Woodland Walk

11:00 am Shweta Tapsi Khode 0 Comments


Hi everyone!
This is Design Team Member Shweta here with a new inspiration project. Papericious recently launched two new paper packs with co-ordinating Cut and Create Embellishments and both the paper packs are mind-blowing. Check the new release HERE if you haven't yet done so.

I have created a layout featuring the Woodland Walk Patterned Paper Pack and the Woodland Walk- Cut and Create Embellishments. This paper pack has beautiful subtle pastel colors and some really cute critters all over. 

I have used a lot of fussy cut critters and other elements from the paper pack and created soft white flowers to go with my layout and assembled everything around my focal point picture. Here are some more pictures.



Papericious Supplies Used:


I hope I was able to inspire you. Until next time.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: