Floral, Shabby Chic Card with Jack and Jill Papers

11:00 am Erum Tasneem 14 Comments


Hi there everyone!
I am very excited to share today's card with you. I have used the Jack & Jill collection and I wanted it to use differently than last time. 

I started by using a dotted blue pattern paper from the Jack and Jill collection. First I distressed the edges of this paper then added a light colour wash of blue. 
As soon as it was dry I adhered the Pattern Chippis on the panel. Before adhering the chipboard element, I covered it with Natural White Chalk Paint.
Next, I arranged my florals and added tons of Natural White Chalk Paint splatters. I also added bots of yellow paint here and there to balance the flowers. I also added a lot of glitter to the flowers.

In the end, I adhered the sentiment strip and a few butterflies.
I hope you liked my card! I love how it turned out.








You Might Also Like

14 comments:

  1. Love this card,love the background you have created. The addition of gorgeous flowers and butterflies make it look adorable and dreamy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beauty in blue, love the chippies. Thanks for sharing the details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. It's gorgeous.you always make beautiful cards. You are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jack & jill paper is superb. Shabby chic card is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful card. Just love it..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh this is sooo pretty!! Beautiful choice of colors layers and design! 😍

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Erum, WOW this is sooo BEAUTIFUL, I love the colors yiu used and the flowers are so pretty, the whole combo is just Stunning!! I love Shabby Chic, it's my favorite, awesome post, Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is stunningly beautiful!! Loved the color pallete
    It's my personal favorite. Gorgeous project
    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  9. The colour combination and the way you used these chippis are so stunning

    ReplyDelete
  10. Everything is arranged so perfectly and neatly...You are amazing🌸❤🌸❤

    ReplyDelete