Decouoage Tray using Flora Season Collection

11:18 am Palchincreation 20 Comments


Hello Papericious fans!
Priya here,
I am super excited to share my Decoupage project with you guys using Papericious Flora Season Decoupage Collection.
I am trying Decoupage for the first time and all thanks to Papericious team for giving me this opportunity..

Here it is, enjoy:
I have made this set of trays just using one Decoupage Paper.. Isn't it amazing?

I used Crackle Medium and also did some stencilling on my tray, and sealed them with varnish.

Further, I rolled some jute twine around the grips to give it rustic look.

List of Supplies:




That's all from me today!
I hope you guys like it.
Thanks for stopping by!

You Might Also Like

20 comments:

  1. Its too pretty, love the bright color with all textures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful...love the jute in handle...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous color, love it. It doesn't look like you are trying decoupage for the first time, it is too good. love the stenciled design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the colour of tray and it's looking gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful trays and the colour is so good. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely creating, lovely combination
    The crackle effect is great, the color is awesome, the flowers are pretty and the overall look is BEAUTIFUL!!
    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the pink and purple color combo, it is stunning. Doesn't seem like a first attempt. The stencil takes it to the next level.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really loved how you have changed the look of this paper!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely creation, thanks papericious for always bring such awesome craft ideas for us

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have never seen anything like this...It so bright ....what inspires you⭐⭐

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome Combination of Pink & Purple...

    ReplyDelete