Clean and Simple Coasters with Papericious Decoupage Papers

11:00 am Parul 11 Comments


Hello Girls!
Parul here! Hope you are having good time with all the festivity going around.  Personally, I love this season all thanks its to pleasant weather, warm desserts and cheerful atmosphere everywhere.
Alright, let's talk work now! I am all card making person and have never done Decoupage. And when I received these absolutely gorgeous Decoupage Papers in my DT kit I had no idea of what will I make with them.
And then I thought there is always a first time for everything. So gave it a try. And what better than coasters to start with :)
I was hoarding these coasters since like forever. Finally I put them to some use. 
I planned to make a set of 6 coasters 2 in teal + 2 in grey + 2 combination of both. 
I took one Decoupage Paper each from Fly Away and The Queen set and cut out squares from them.
I applied a coat of decoupage glue on on the coaster and then adhered the paper on it. To seal it further I applied 3 coats of Matte Finish Glue on top of paper. For two combination coasters, I cut out a smaller square and adhered it diagonally.
Kept them for drying and pressed with a thick book to get them straight. 
And thats all!  My set of 6 coasters was ready :)

Here is a top view of these coasters.

Hope you liked these. Please tell me in comments.

Love,
Parul
Supplies Used :

You Might Also Like

11 comments:

  1. Simple and beautiful. It's so easy to make.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute & pretty. Especially papericious decoupage paper is awesome. 💖💖💖💖💖

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple and cute coasters. Abso amazing decoupage papers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely creation. Absolutely such a great creation❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely patterns, look great on the coasters!!! Love the choice of colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, so simple yet so elegant and neat
    Lovely project

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simple and beautiful coasters...the papers are so beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  8. So simple, cute and pretty..That too on your 1st try

    ReplyDelete