Shubh laabh wall hanging

12:12 pm Mayank Arthub 0 Comments


Hi everyone! Diwali is  approaching soon and  I have a beautiful project on the Papericious blog feat. premarked  MDF cutouts.
This also features our newly launched chalk paints, available in a myriad of colors.
Let me show you how I created this;
 

To start with, I colored a big MDF circle with bright and dark green chalkpaint creating a central lighter halo
Then I used the pre-marked ganesha and laxmi mdfs, painted them using our beautiful chalkpaints, decked them with glitter tubes and then adhered them to the green circular mdf board. 

Then, I took the auspicious words 'shubh' and 'laabh' cut with siver glittrr sheet and glued them beneath the ganesh and laxmi mdfs. For lifting things up, I  added mirrors which really beautified the decor piece. Finally, I attached a few tassels from the lower arc of the circle and our decorative wall hanging is complete...

So there you have a traditional decor that would definitely be a good addition to our festive decor. I hope this inspires you all to create something glamorous this festive season! 
Don't forget to comment and check my social media platforms for more inspirations...
Thank you so much for  stopping by!


You Might Also Like

0 comments: