Buddha Fridge Magnet

10:23 am Pixiedust 0 Comments

 

Hello My Crafty peeps,

Today , I am excited to make a new project with Papericious newly launched Pre marked Mdf bases and Chalk paints. I am all praises about the quality and variety of colours Papericious has launched in the chalk paints.

For today's project I have taken the Buddha   4 inch premarked mdf base and chalk paints in the shades - Brink pink, Fuchsia , Orange pulp, Hot red and Mocha.

I started with priming the Mdf base . Once it dried up I started painting it with the chalk paints. I used Brink Pink and Fuchsia for colouring the lotus petals. For Buddha’s clothes I used Orange Pulp and gave highlights with Hot red . For the skin I used mocha colour. For the head I mixed Hot red and Spring green to make dark brown but you can use Walnut brown as well. Once my colours dried I outlined it with black colour. Then using fevibond I added a magnet on the back of the mdf base and my fridge magnet is ready. Isn’t it quick and super easy to make such a beautiful fridge magnet??

Do try making your fridge magnet and share a picture with me. I will be back soon with another interesting craft .

Till then Happy Crafting

Crafty hugs

Anshita Talwar


 The Supplies used are from Papericious


Premarked Buddha Mdf Base

                             Chalk paints

You Might Also Like

0 comments: