"BLOOM" mixedmedia layout Ft. 'Veronica' collection

2:14 pm madhabi's craft studio 2 Comments

       


Hello friends! hope you all are doing well. This is me Madhabi, back on the blog today to share my new inspirational post. I created this layout using the new released, gorgeous paperpack 'Veronica'. Have you all checked this new release? If not then do check www.papericious.com  to grab the collection.

To create this project I took one oval mdf base, sticked one background paper from the collection and applied clear gesso to prime the base. I also used crackle texture paste with the help of stencil on the background and then I started to build the composition. To create the design, I used die cut elements from the veronica motif bundle. I also added the new released chipboards to add beauty to my layout. 

Sharing with you some more pictures. 







Thank you for stopping by, hope you liked this creation. 
Meet you soon with another project, till then, keep creating and happy crafting!
Love
Madhabi








You Might Also Like

2 comments: