kaamdhenu toran

12:11 pm Mayank Arthub 0 Comments


 Hi everyone! A very very Happy Diwali everyone and  to mark this festive season, I have a beautiful project on the Papericious blog feat. premarked  MDF cutouts.
This also features our newly launched chalk paints, available in a myriad of colors.
Let me show you how I created this;


To start with, I colored the kaamdhenu and the small rangoli MDFs white for the Kaamdhenu and bright and cheerful chalkpaints for the mandala cutout.
Then I used the glitter tubes and decorated the painted mdfs too using mirrors and stone blings.


Then, I attached string to the mandala mdf, beaded beautiful pearl beads through the string and then, from the lower portion of the string, hung the Kaamdhenu mdf cutout. Then to finish it up, I attached pastel tassels and our gorgeous toran is all set to decorate our pooja rooms

So there you have a traditional decor that would definitely be a good addition to our festive decor. I hope this inspires you all to create something glamorous this festive season! 
Don't forget to comment and check my social media platforms for more inspirations...
Thank you so much for  stopping by!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: