Traditional Lippan art on Mandala Flower

12:18 pm Mayank Arthub 0 Comments

 

Hi everyone! With diwali approaching soon, I have a gorgeous art on the Papericious blog feat. premarked  MDF cutouts.
This also features our newly launched chalk paints, available in a myriad of colors.
Let me show you how I created this lippan art sequence wise;
To start with, I used the Rangoli mandala mdf cutout and colored the sections with bright popping chalkpaint colors. 
Then I used mould-it to give edges to the sections and also added mirrors which are the soul of lippan artwork. 
Now to amp it up, I used thin and thick dots over the colored sections and let everything dry overnight.
So there you have a traditional article that would definitely be a good memory keepsake too. I hope this inspires you all to create something traditional this festive season! 
Don't forget to comment and check my social media platforms for more inspirations...
Thank you so much for  stopping by!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: