'You are enough girl' layout

9:35 am Memory Keepers by Priyanka 0 Comments

Hey friends!

I am Priyanka back with an inspiration today here on Papericious blog. I have made a beautiful layout to adorn your wall featuring the BOSS BABE paper pack which was recently released in September. 


This layout measures 8x8 inches. I have used two pattern papers and put half on top and bottom to create the background. Then i have selected a photograph and given layer sod pattern paper under the photo to give dimension. Then I colored and embossed the leaf chippies, created a circle with those to the right of the picture to highlight it more.




Then I have placed a motif from motif bundle that has a satchel and books towards the left of the picture. Then I have embellished the whole layout with layering the flowers, motifs, clay tiles and foliage. Finally I added a sentiment chippies that's embossed. It's a part of chippies element that came with this collection.





In the end I just added some coordinating Sequins and glitter here and there. I also agreed some golden balls to give some interest. I hope you find inspiration  with this layout and don't forget to check the process video that's gonna be on social media platforms.


Don't forget to check the supplies used from Papericious down below 👇




                       Boss Babe chipboard






Thanks for stopping by!!!

Priyanka

You Might Also Like

0 comments: