Bold layout -boss babe

9:26 am Mayank Arthub 0 Comments

 

Hi everyone! Hope the week is going great...
Today on the Papericious blog, I bring to you a cool and sassy project, but this time not a card, but a layout. This is no ordinary one, but is based on a modern rustic tone, interesting right? This layout features the newly launched (BOSS BABE) paperpack.
This paperpack has patterns, elements and designs perfect for bold elegant femme projects. It also coordinates with various other products in the same theme to go along with it.
Let me show you how I made this layout herein;


So to start with, I used a base piece and used layers of pattern paper from the paperpack. Following that, I added dimension using some distressing using the edge of scissors of the base and the papers. I stamped stiched lines on the edgesand  towards the center, I created the rustic effect using a delicate lace.


For the main focal point, I added an image and embellished with flowers and ephemera pieces alongside the pic.
To added a little something to the layout, I used motifs and resin embellishments over the  front with foliage.
Lastly, I balanced the layout by simply adding a few more tit bits here and there to add interest.

So there you have a sassy bold layout that would definitely be a good memory keepsake. I hope this inspires you all to crete layouts too!
Don't forget to comment and check our social medias for more inspirations...
Thanks for joining us

You Might Also Like

0 comments: