Mandala Flower

10:55 am Pixiedust 0 Comments

Hello My Crafty Friends,

I am back with another project with Papericious Pre marked MDF bases and Chalk paints.

For today’s project I used premarked Mdf base – Mandala flower in the size 12 inches. I started with priming my mdf base. Once it dried , I added colours – brink pink , peacock blue, Fuchsia and orange pulp. I added 2 coats of paint. These chalk paints are really amazing and a must try. I love the texture of these paints when they dry up and all the colours are amazing .

Then I added different shapes of mirrors on my Mandala flower. Lastly I made a ceramic cone and added details in white colour.


Can’t believe it was so easy to make and it came out soo beautiful. These Premarked bases made my life so easy as this year I used a couple of them as Rangoli during Diwali.  I would encourage you to give it a try . It is perfect for your traditional home decor .

I will be back soon with another project soon.

Until then

Happy Crafting

Anshita Talwar


Products used are from Papericious

Premarked MDF base- Mandala Flower

Chalk paints

You Might Also Like

0 comments: