Super Chic Boxed Ring Album

5:23 pm Mayank Arthub 0 Comments

 

Hi everyone! 
New year is soon approaching and I have a beautiful project on the Papericious blog which would help memory keeping elegant and fun this time by this stylish flipfop album feat. our newly launched BOSS BABE paper pack. 
Let me show you how I created this step wise

This is the container of this album. Covered in suede, I added various elements to the front using thick chipboard spacers, foam tape along with the chippies and other tags from the motif bundle. I also added sequins to it and completed the look using some handmade paper flowers. It turned out sturdy yet beautiful.


This has the main fancy element to it. I used papers from this collection along with brown matting, and white base. 
For the focus, I layered die cuts using foam tapes, added beads and sequins, then used the lady as the focal point from the motif bundle and added flowers and leaves, added a few dimensionals using pearls and thread. 
For the sentiment, added a simple clean chippie and gold blings.



So there you have the album that would definitely be a good memory keepsake for the sassy lady of your life. I hope this inspires you all to create it too!
Don't forget to comment and check our social medias for more inspirations...
Thanks for joining us!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: