Scrapbook Layout ft. Sugar Plum | Guest Post by Priyanka Singh

11:00 am Hussena 0 Comments

Hello everyone!
This is Hussena here, and welcome back to the Papericious blog. I am here to share the next post by our guest designer, Priyanka Singh, using the Papericious Sugar Plum Paper Collection. If you missed seeing her earlier posts, you can click HEREHERE, and HERE to see her projects.

Today, she is sharing a Scrapbook Layout featuring the Sugar Plum Patterned Paper Pack.

Here's what Priyanka has to say about her project:
Hey fellas!
I'm Priyanka, from Prika - All About Crafts Studio and welcome back to the blog. I am here to share my next inspiration post with the latest Paper Collection from Papericious: Sugar Plum. This is a stunning NEW collection featuring a beautiful array of flowers, birdhouses, and leaves, modern patterns, and romantic flair in mesmerizing hues. 

When I was flipping through the different patterned paper designs in the Sugar Plum Collection, I was instantly drawn to this sheet comprising of a floral painted wreath. It has a gorgeous combinations of colour and elements and I had to use it for my layout today. 

I fussy cut the wreath using a pair of scissors and adhered it to a Baby Pink Cardstock Sheet using foam adhesive for dimension and interest. I then adhered the different components of the floral arrangement around the picture to embellish the layout. I hope you like the idea! You can also frame the Layout and use it as a piece of Wall Art in your home décor.







Supplies Used:

Sugar Plum - 12" X 12" Patterned Paper Pack
That's all for today! I hope you liked my layout. I had so much fun creating it and hope it inspires you as you create with these gorgeous new products! 

See you soon again!
Much love,
Priyanka
-------------

If you liked Priyanka's project, please do not hesitate to leave a comment! She would love to hear what you think of her projects. 

You can find Priyanka on social media here:

Thank you for stopping by!
Have a great day ahead.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: