You & Me Photo Frame ft. 'The Date Night'

11:00 am Parita Galani 0 Comments

 
Hello friends!
Greetings for the day!
This is Parita Galani. Hope you all are doing fantastic! 
I am here today with inspiration post- You & Me Photo frame using Whimsical and romantic Papericious New Release - The Date Night. I am in love with dreamy and vintage vibe of this collection and its truly very beautiful. Its perfect to create almost any type of ethereal paper craft.

I have created a super simple yet very beautiful photo frame using Papericious- The Date Night Paper Collection and its coordinating Embellishment Sheets. I am loving it how beautiful it has turned out.

Presenting You & Me Photo Frame:



Supplies Used:

Papericious 'The Date Night' 12" X 12" Patterned Paper Pack

The Date Night - Die Cut Embellishment Sheets

I cant wait to see all dreamy projects you guys create from this beautiful paper pack.
Best regards,
Parita Galani

You Might Also Like

0 comments: