Handmade Altered Box ft. "The Date Night"

11:06 am C 4 Craft 0 Comments


Hello all!
I'm Tulika, from C 4 Craft. This is my 2nd Year as Design Team Member in Papericious family, so I am super excited to be back and share my project with you today using the The Date Night Collection from Papericious' January 2021 Release!

February is the best month of a year to make some love themed projects.. I am so much in love with this Paper Collection as the colours, designs, combinations, co-ordination etc, are simply perfect to make gorgeous projects with it.

This time I altered a mobile cover box into a keepsake or gift box for an upcoming celebration. I have used Papericious' "You Before Me" Cut and Create Embellishment Sheets with "The Date Night" Paper Pack, Die Cut Sheets, and Chippies to complete my project.

I will leave you guys here to dig in the details of this upcycled gift box. Have a look -




Supplies Used:

The Date Night 12" X 12" Patterned Paper Pack

The Date Night: Coordinating Element Sheets



Do take time to leave your love for this inspiration and don't forget to tag Papericious (@papericious) if you try your hands on making some amazing projects using the new Paper Packs. 

Love and hugs,

You Might Also Like

0 comments: