Papericious Guest Designer - Priyanka Singh | Heart Album ft. 'The Date Night'

11:00 am Hussena 1 Comments


Hello everyone,
This is Hussena here, and I am so thrilled and excited to introduce you to our Guest Designer for the month of February who is none other than, Priyanka Singh!

Priyanka, is an accomplished artist and designer who excels at various forms of paper crafting, be it Scrapbooking, Card Making, Flower Making, and more. It's so wonderful to have her here with us and I can't wait for you to check out the gorgeous project she has made using our latest release: The Date Night. Please join me in giving a warm welcome to her!

Here's a little bit about Priyanka:
Hello friends!
I'm Priyanka, from Prika - All About Crafts Studio. I am overwhelmed to be a guest designer for Papericious this month. I am so excited to share my project with you today using the The Date Night Collection from Papericious' January 2021 Release!

Valentine's is close and so it's the best time of year to do some love themed projects. I love this Paper Collection as it does most of the work for you.

Let's not wait anymore and get into the details about this Heart shaped Album with royal blue fabric binding. Hope you love this as much as I did in making it with my heart and soul! I have included a lot of layering with the elements in the pack itself and it's to die for. I have embellished it with my own handmade flowers, laces, and die cuts.

I will leave you guys here to dig in the details of each and every page designed in this album.










Supplies Used:

The Date Night 12" X 12" Patterned Paper Pack

The Date Night: Coordinating Element Sheets

Do take time to leave your love for this inspiration and don't forget to tag Papericious (@papericious) if you try your hands on making some amazing projects using the new Paper Packs. 

Much Love and Hugs!
XOXO,
Priyanka 
-------------

If you liked Priyanka's project, please do not hesitate to leave a comment! She would love to hear what you think of her projects. 

You can find Priyanka on social media here:

Stay tuned for Priyanka's next post using our Blue and Beyond and Happy Day Patterned Paper Packs in the coming weeks. We can't wait to share her delightful creations with you!

You Might Also Like

1 comment:

  1. You've created a gorgeous project using that beautiful collection!

    ReplyDelete