Sea Shell Story Flipbook ft. Papericious 'Blue & Beyond'

11:00 am Parita Galani 0 Comments


Hello Friends!
This is Parita Galani, here today with tutorial post using Papericious newly launched Paper Pack - Blue & Beyond. Who doesn't love sea, we all would have some amazing memories associated with a good beach day.

Papericious - Blue & Beyond Paper Pack is just amazing to make beautiful projects to preserve your special memories in more beautiful way. Its amazing color palette with different designs and embellishments sheet is just so amazing to create any project.

I have created a very simple yet very unique Flip Book, which can be used to preserve your special beach day memories using Papericious Blue & Beyond Paper Pack and its matching Die Cut Embellishment Sheets.

Presenting Sea Shell Story Flip Book:






Step by Step Tutorial:

Step 1: I have taken natural sea shells approximately 3.5" by 3". I chose two pattern papers from the Papericious Blue & Beyond Paper Pack, traced the top shell on both paper front and back respectively, and then cut it. The paper has really good thickness, so I pasted it directly on the front and back using regular adhesive.

Step 2 - I used various embellishments from Papericious Blue & Beyond Die Cut Embellishment Sheets and from the paper pack's Embellishment Sheet to embellish the pages. I kept decoration very minimal as the papers itself are very attractive.         

Step 3 - To give it a 3D look, I adhered all embellishments with foam glue dots.

Step 4 - To decorate the front page of the album, I used embellishments from the Papericious Blue & Beyond Die Cut Embellishment Sheets. I also added some glitter and pearls and adhered everything down using silicone glue to give it a 3D dimension.

Step 5 - Finally I tied it together using Jute Twine along with some charms to give it more rustic effect. You can also use large ring binder hoops if you like. I punched some holes in the sea shell with the help of a Laser Machine, while for the patterned papers, I used a One Hole Paper Punch. I simply passed twine from the base till the top shell and tied it with some charms and decorative jute ribbon. Ta-daa! Our pretty Flip Book is ready to preserve your beautiful memories.

Supplies Used:

Papericious Blue & Beyond 12" X 12" Patterned Paper Pack
Papericious Blue & Beyond Die Cut Embellishment Sheets
I hope you liked this tutorial and will create something beautiful from this amazing paper pack.
Take care & Stay Safe!
Best regards,
Parita K Galani

You Might Also Like

0 comments: